If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions, this book is for you
- I am a complete programming beginner
- I know a little HTML and CSS
- I find programming books boring
- I can't focus long enough reading technical texts
- I need to start really slow
- I am a graphic and/or web designer
- I am a parent who wants to spark an interest in programming in my kids
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- The syntax of the language
- The most important concepts
- Programming terminology
- Basics of the object oriented programming
- To exercise regularly
HOW IS THIS BOOK DIFFERENT?
This book is for Visual Learners.
Visual Learners retain information very differently than their left brained counter-parts, and thus benefit from different approaches. Full color illustrations help memory triggers as your brain never forgets an image, metaphor or schema. One page of a visual guide can equal one chapter of a conventional book as illustrations can make a world of difference over strictly words on a page!
- Sales Rank: #7052 in eBooks
- Published on: 2014-06-28
- Released on: 2014-06-28
- Format: Kindle eBook
Related Books :